Join the Clarisonic Team today!
- AVP - D2R (Direct to Retail) - Redmond, WA, USA
- Coordinator III - Clinical Research - Redmond, WA, USA
- Dir - Communications - Redmond, WA, USA
- Director - Creative DMI - Redmond, WA, USA
- Director - Digital Marketing, DMI - Redmond, WA, USA
- Director - Public Relations - Redmond, WA, USA
- Dir - Visual Merchandising - Redmond, WA, USA
- Electrical Engineer - Manufacturing Support - Redmond, WA, USA
- Manager - Digital Marketing, DMI - Redmond, WA, USA
- Mgr - Packaging & Labeling, Intl - Redmond, WA, USA
- Mgr - Retail Marketing, Assisted Self Service - Redmond, WA, USA
- Production Planner - Redmond, WA, USA
- Quality Assurance Technician - Redmond, WA, USA
- Representative - Tele Sales - Redmond, WA, USA
- Senior Electrical Engineer - Product Design - Redmond, WA, USA
Senior Electrical Engineer – Product Design
LOCATION: Redmond, WA, USA
SUBMISSION: If you are interested in this position, apply by emailing BPAUL@clarisonic.com.
SUMMARY: A Research & Innovation (R&I) Senior Electrical Product Design Engineer is responsible for all electrical engineering content for device development projects. Primary activities include all aspects of product design, project engineering, product evaluation and documentation. Other activities may include project management and documentation system support. Excellent self-motivated team player with solid leadership skills.
REPORTING: Reports to Device Development management
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Electrical Design - Provide primary design input for new and existing products. This includes product research, evaluation of design options, detailed design and full development of cost effective solutions to a variety of engineering problems or activities. Lead schematic capture activities, performance simulations, oversee PCBA layout, develop software and troubleshoot electronic hardware.
- Project Management – Performs duties of project manager and/or project engineer to plan and coordinate all aspects of a variety of design activities from conceptualization to product release as well as responsibility for follow-on cost and quality performance.
- Product Evaluation - Develop product performance and quality standards. Test and evaluate designs and competitive products. Establish product performance baseline and monitor ongoing quality. Resolve quality issues as required.
- Manufacturing Support - Act as Senior Engineering liaison to Operations. Troubleshoot production issues as required. Participate in Material Review Board activities, including component obsolescence and root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Supervision – May supervise other personnel and/or outside consultants as necessary.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering required.
- 10+ years of device development experience including all phases of the product development lifecycle, including concept, design, vendor & component selection, implementation, verification and validation activities necessary for product commercialization required.
- 10+ years of computer based engineering tools experience required. Prefer experience with Altium, OrCAD/PADS, LTSpice, C/C++ IDEs, Matlab, LabView or equivalent.
- 7+ years of analog, digital, firmware/software design experience required. Experienced with 8/16-bit microcontrollers.
- Strong ability to specify, design and manage layout of cost effective, highly reliable PCB assemblies and associated documentation (BOM, component specifications, etc.) for off-shore mass production. Some travel may be required.
- Ability to lead software development including architecture definition, code development, test compliance, revision control and release to production. Solid C language embedded programming skills.
- Excellent lab troubleshooting skills and ability to rework SMT assemblies without assistance.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with aggressive schedules.
- Strong track record for managing engineering details while clearly communicating status to non-technical staff.