Professional Sales and Service Representative
Provide frontline communications with CLARISONIC customers via phone and email.
- Location: Redmond, WA, USA
Employee Status: Regular, Full-Time, Exempt
Reports to: Customer Service and Inside Sales Supervisor
Provide frontline communications with CLARISONIC customers via phone and email. Educate professionals and consumers on the clinical benefits of CLARISONIC; promote and sell CLARISONIC products to target customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect for new accounts using tradeshow and marketing leads and the internet.
- Use CRM to promote skin care professionals through a defined sales cycle, from initial trial through distribution to end users.
- Collaborate with outside sales representatives on account qualifications and sales cycle promotion in a designated territory.
- Support end user customers with any and all service-related issues.
- Participate in tradeshows and retail events as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years sales and service experience, preferably with skin care professionals.
- Knowledgeable and competent in the key elements of inside sales, including:
- Customer qualification, acquisition, and business development
- Effective interface with outside sales representatives and sales management
- Effective sales closing
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Self-motivated, directed, and possess excellent organization, communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and negotiation skills. Interface effectively with all levels in the organization, and excel in a team-oriented environment.
- Able to manage multiple projects, work effectively in a changing environment and meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications, including Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint, and with customer relationship management databases.
- Proven ability to work with confidential and proprietary information and data.