Pedi Smoothing Disc
An essential for smoothing foot care
- Textured stainless steel
- Sloughs away rough, dry skin
- Use with Pedi and SMART devices
This textured stainless steel disc works synergistically with the sonic Pedi device to slough away rough, dry areas without damaging the health of the foot skin.
For use with the Pedi and SMART Profile Devices only. This disc should not be used on our facial cleansing devices. Our Pedi Disc is SMART technology enabled.
Clarisonic Pedi System
Designed to smooth and soften dull, rough feet at home or between professional pedicures, the Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation System combines expertly engineered tools with sonically designed formulations to counteract the factors that cause dry, rough patches. Feet – especially heels and toes – become soft, supple and sandal-ready.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
DAILY: BUFF & BALM
- Pedi-Buff treatment with Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head: Dispense a quarter-sized amount of Pedi-Buff to the soles of the feet, then use a moistened Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head to massage into skin for 2 minutes on each foot, concentrating on heels or other rough, dry areas.
- Pedi-Balm: Daily, apply a liberal amount to dry feet following Pedi-Buff or Pedi-Boost treatment.
TWICE-WEEKLY: INTENSIVE SMOOTHING TREATMENT
- Smoothing Disc: On dry feet, use the Pedi Smoothing Disc on rough dry patches for 1 minute per area. Be sure to turn on device before applying disc to foot. Follow with the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head.
- Pedi-Boost: Immediately following use of Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head, dispense a nickel-sized amount of the Pedi-Boost to each foot, gently smoothing over soles of the feet. Wait 3 to 5 minutes, then apply the Pedi-Balm.
NOTES: For optimal results, replace your Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head every 3 months and Smoothing Disc every 6 months. WET/DRY BUFFING BRUSH HEAD AND SMOOTHING DISC FOR USE WITH PEDI DEVICE ONLY. This brush head and disc should not be used on facial cleansing devices.
Once a week, remove the brush head or smoothing disc from the handle and rinse with warm soapy water to remove any residue. For best results, replace your brush head every 3 months and your smoothing disc every 6 months.
- To remove the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc:
1) Grip the base of the brush head/disc firmly, then push and twist it counter-clockwise (like a medicine cap).
2) Pull the brush head/disc away from the handle.
- To attach the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc:
Push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place.
Tip: Use the protective cap to easily remove and attach the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc with a simple twist. When not in use, protect and store your Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc in its cap.