90 Day Feel and See Guarantee
Everything you need to know to transform your skin.
Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush
Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic handle for 24 hours.
- Remove eye makeup by hand.
- Apply cleanser directly to moistened skin or to a damp brush head.
- Push the on/off button to turn on your cleansing brush.
- Select desired speed.
- Follow T-Timer prompts while gently moving the brush head in small circular motions. We recommend:
on Nose and Chin
on one Cheek
on other Cheek
NOTE: Keep the brush head flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
See your Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush User Guide for more information.
For best results, replace your brush head every 3 months.
- To remove the brush head:
1) Grip the brush head firmly, then push and twist it counter-clockwise.
2) Pull the brush head away from the handle.
- To attach the brush head:
Push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place.
Tip: Use the brush head cap to easily remove and attach the brush head with a simple twist.
Clarisonic makes a variety of interchangeable brush heads, uniquely designed and engineered for specific skin types or conditions. Visit our Brush Head Comparison Chart for more information.
To keep your Clarisonic Cleansing Brush in optimum condition, care for it as follows:
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or chemicals to clean any part of the cleansing brush.
- Do not put any part of the cleansing brush in a dishwasher.
Handle: Once a week, remove the brush head and wash the handle using warm soapy water to remove any residue buildup. The handle is sealed and fully waterproof. Never attempt to open the handle for any reason.
Brush Heads: Brush heads need to be replaced every three months because the bristles become fatigued and less effective over time. To dry the brush after use, rub the brush head against a towel for 5–10 seconds while it is powered on, or simply replace the brush head cap and let it air dry between uses. Once a week, remove the brush head from the handle and rinse with warm soapy water to remove any residue.
Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infuser
Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic Opal® Sonic Infuser for 24 hours.
- Remove the cap from the Sonic Infuser.
- Apply Anti-Aging Sea Serum to the applicator tip.
- Push the power button to turn on your Sonic Infuser.
- Following the rim of bone outlining the eye area, gently glide the applicator tip over the skin using a small, overlapping circular motion. Do not use on the soft tissue under the eye, or on the eyelids.
- The Sonic Infuser will automatically turn off after 30 seconds. Gently tap any remaining serum into the skin using your ring finger.
- Apply additional serum to the applicator tip and repeat on your other eye.
- After use gently blot the applicator tip with a tissue or cotton swab.
- See the Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infuser User Guide for more information.
- Keep the applicator tip flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
- Pressing the power button while the Sonic Infuser is in motion will turn it off. To start another 30-second cycle, press the power button.
For best results, replace your applicator tip every 3 months.
- To remove the applicator tip:
1) Using your fingernail or thumb, pop off the applicator tip by gently grasping below the hard plastic rim.
2) Be careful not to pull on the soft silicone to avoid damaging the tip. If silicone separates from the plastic base, do not use damaged tip.
- To attach the applicator tip:
1) Firmly press new applicator tip onto the black tip base on the Sonic Infuser.
2) Listen for it to snap into place to ensure proper attachment.
To keep your Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infuser in optimum condition, care for it as follows:
- Do not put any part of the Sonic Infuser (including the applicator tip) in water or the dishwasher. The Sonic Infuser is not waterproof.
- Do not attempt to open the Sonic Infuser.
Once a week, wipe your Sonic Infuser with a soft, damp cloth. Do not immerse your Sonic Infuser in water.
Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic Pedi device for 24 hours.
- Review product directions on each of the Pedi formulations.
- Push the on/off button to turn on your Pedi device.
- Use the factory speed setting for optimal results.
- The Pedi device will automatically shut off after the cycle is complete.
- See the Clarisonic Pedi User Guide for more information.
NOTE: Keep the brush head/disc flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
- Do not operate Clarisonic facial brush heads on the Pedi Device.
- The Pedi System is to be used only on the feet and should not be used on the face or other areas of the body.
- Do not use the Pedi Device for any application other than its intended use on the feet.
DAILY: BUFF & BALM
- Pedi-Buff treatment with Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head: Dispense a quarter-sized amount of Pedi-Buff to the soles of the feet, then use a moistened Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head to massage into skin for 2 minutes on each foot, concentrating on heels or other rough, dry areas.
- Pedi-Balm: Daily, apply a liberal amount to dry feet following Pedi-Buff or Pedi-Boost treatment.
TWICE-WEEKLY: INTENSIVE SMOOTHING TREATMENT
- Smoothing Disc: On dry feet, use the Pedi Smoothing Disc on rough dry patches for 1 minute per area. Be sure to turn on device before applying disc to foot. Follow with the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head.
- Pedi-Boost: Immediately following use of Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head, dispense a nickel-sized amount of the Pedi-Boost to each foot, gently smoothing over soles of the feet. Wait 3 to 5 minutes, then apply the Pedi-Balm.
NOTES: For optimal results, replace your Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head every 3 months and Smoothing Disc every 6 months. WET/DRY BUFFING BRUSH HEAD AND SMOOTHING DISC FOR USE WITH PEDI DEVICE ONLY. This brush head and disc should not be used on facial cleansing devices.
Once a week, remove the brush head or smoothing disc from the handle and rinse with warm soapy water to remove any residue. For best results, replace your brush head every 3 months and your smoothing disc every 6 months.
- To remove the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc:
1) Grip the base of the brush head/disc firmly, then push and twist it counter-clockwise (like a medicine cap).
2) Pull the brush head/disc away from the handle.
- To attach the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc:
Push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place.
Tip: Use the protective cap to easily remove and attach the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc with a simple twist. When not in use, protect and store your Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc in its cap.