Helps reduce the look of under-eye puffiness and dark circles
The Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infuser is a palm-sized sonic infusion device, specially designed to help build skin's resilience over time. By gently tapping a soft silicone tip to the skin around your eye at 200+ sonic movements per second, the Opal Sonic Infuser helps reduce under-eye puffiness and dark circles while maximizing the absorption of eye serums and wrinkle-reducing creams in a way that's not possible with your finger alone.
DEVICE COMES WITH:
2 extra applicator tips
Anti-Aging Sea Serum .5 oz.
Universal Voltage Charger
How to Use Your Clarisonic Opal
|How to Charge Your Clarisonic Opal|
|What is Sonic Infusion?|
Infuse New Life Into Your Skin
Skin that has been thoroughly cleansed with a Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush is more receptive to absorption of skin care serums. The Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infuser uses gentle sonic action to apply serum more evenly, deeply, and thoroughly beneath the skin's surface, maximizing the efficacy of hydrating skin care products.
Clarisonic Infusion by the Numbers
|4||Weeks to improved elasticity||95%||Report noticeably tighter, firmer skin|
|200+||Movements per second||88%||Report reduction in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles|
|2X||Daily use increases skin hydration|
How to Use Your Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infuser
Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infuser for 24 hours.
- Remove the cap from the Sonic Infuser.
- Apply Anti-Aging Sea Serum to the applicator tip.
- Push the power button to turn on your Sonic Infuser.
- Following the rim of bone outlining the eye area, gently glide the applicator tip over the skin using a small, overlapping circular motion. Do not use on the soft tissue under the eye, or on the eyelids.
- The Sonic Infuser will automatically turn off after 30 seconds. Gently tap any remaining serum into the skin using your ring finger.
- Apply additional serum to the applicator tip and repeat on your other eye.
- After use gently blot the applicator tip with a tissue or cotton swab.
- See the Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infuser User Guide for more information.
- Keep the applicator tip flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
- Pressing the power button while the Sonic Infuser is in motion will turn it off. To start another 30-second cycle, press the power button.