Gentle anti-aging applicator for firming eye serum
Why We Love It
- Reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the absorption of eye serums and wrinkle creams
- Firming and hydrating for younger-looking skin
- Sonic Infusion System with Anti-Aging Sea Serum
The Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infuser is a palm-sized sonic infusion device, specially designed to help build skin's resilience over time. By gently tapping a soft silicone tip to the skin around your eye at 200+ sonic movements per second, the Opal Sonic Infuser helps reduce under-eye puffiness and dark circles while maximizing the absorption of eye serums and wrinkle-reducing creams in a way that's not possible with your finger alone.
DEVICE COMES WITH:
2 extra applicator tips
Anti-Aging Sea Serum .5 oz.
Universal Voltage Charger
|How to Use Your Clarisonic Opal|
|How to Charge Your Clarisonic Opal|
|What is Sonic Infusion?|
|Infuse New Life Into Your Skin|
Skin that has been thoroughly cleansed with a Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush is more receptive to absorption of skin care serums. The Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infuser uses gentle sonic action to apply serum more evenly, deeply, and thoroughly beneath the skin's surface, maximizing the efficacy of hydrating skin care products.
|Clarisonic Infusion by the Numbers||Full Studies|
|4||Weeks to improved elasticity||95%||Report noticeably tighter, firmer skin|
|200+||Movements per second||88%||Report reduction in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles|
|2X||Daily use increases skin hydration|
Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infuser for 24 hours.
- Remove the cap from the Sonic Infuser.
- Apply Anti-Aging Sea Serum to the applicator tip.
- Push the power button to turn on your Sonic Infuser.
- Following the rim of bone outlining the eye area, gently glide the applicator tip over the skin using a small, overlapping circular motion. Do not use on the soft tissue under the eye, or on the eyelids.
- The Sonic Infuser will automatically turn off after 30 seconds. Gently tap any remaining serum into the skin using your ring finger.
- Apply additional serum to the applicator tip and repeat on your other eye.
- After use gently blot the applicator tip with a tissue or cotton swab.
- See the Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infuser User Guide for more information.
- Keep the applicator tip flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
- Pressing the power button while the Sonic Infuser is in motion will turn it off. To start another 30-second cycle, press the power button.
For best results, replace your applicator tip every 3 months.
- To remove the applicator tip:
1) Using your fingernail or thumb, pop off the applicator tip by gently grasping below the hard plastic rim.
2) Be careful not to pull on the soft silicone to avoid damaging the tip. If silicone separates from the plastic base, do not use damaged tip.
- To attach the applicator tip:
1) Firmly press new applicator tip onto the black tip base on the Sonic Infuser.
2) Listen for it to snap into place to ensure proper attachment.
You Might Also Like
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Not happy about this!
If you are using your opal correctly, then I would think the tips you got are defective.
Regardless of where your opal was purchased, if you are still having a problem, go to a department store or Sephora in your area that sells opals and ask a cosmetics associate to show you how to use your opal. Anyone in the cosmetics department will be happy to show you how to use it and answer any questions you might have.