90 Day Feel and See Guarantee
Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head
This replacement brush head is a combination of short, rigid filament bristles and longer flexible bristles to thoroughly exfoliate and buff dry, cracked feet. The filament blend is designed to allow for optimal migration of the Pedi-Buff for more even coverage and thorough exfoliation. TIP: Try using the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head dry for quick touch ups.
FOR USE WITH PEDI DEVICE ONLY – this brush head should not be used on our facial cleansing devices.
Designed to smooth and soften dull, rough feet at home or between professional pedicures, the Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation System combines expertly engineered tools with sonically designed formulations to counteract the factors that cause dry, rough patches. Feet – especially heels and toes – become soft, supple and sandal-ready.
Feet, Meet Sonic
How to Use Your Clarisonic Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation System
Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic Pedi device for 24 hours.
- Review product directions on each of the Pedi formulations.
- Push the on/off button to turn on your Pedi device.
- Use the factory speed setting for optimal results.
- The Pedi device will automatically shut off after the cycle is complete.
NOTE: Keep the brush head/disc flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
- Do not operate Clarisonic facial brush heads on the Pedi Device.
- The Pedi System is to be used only on the feet and should not be used on the face or other areas of the body.
- Do not use the Pedi Device for any application other than its intended use on the feet.
See the Clarisonic Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation User Guide for more information.
DAILY: BUFF & BALM
- Pedi-Buff treatment with Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head: Dispense a quarter-sized amount of Pedi-Buff to the soles of the feet, then use a moistened Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head to massage into skin for 2 minutes on each foot, concentrating on heels or other rough, dry areas.
- Pedi-Balm: Daily, apply a liberal amount to dry feet following Pedi-Buff or Pedi-Boost treatment.
TWICE-WEEKLY: INTENSIVE SMOOTHING TREATMENT
- Smoothing Disc: On dry feet, use the Pedi Smoothing Disc on rough dry patches for 1 minute per area. Be sure to turn on device before applying disc to foot. Follow with the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head.
- Pedi-Boost: Immediately following use of Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head, dispense a nickel-sized amount of the Pedi-Boost to each foot, gently smoothing over soles of the feet. Wait 3 to 5 minutes, then apply the Pedi-Balm.
NOTES: For optimal results, replace your Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head every 3 months and Smoothing Disc every 6 months. WET/DRY BUFFING BRUSH HEAD AND SMOOTHING DISC FOR USE WITH PEDI DEVICE ONLY. This brush head and disc should not be used on facial cleansing devices.
How to Replace Your Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc
Once a week, remove the brush head or smoothing disc from the handle and rinse with warm soapy water to remove any residue. For best results, replace your brush head every 3 months and your smoothing disc every 6 months.
- To remove the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc:
1) Grip the base of the brush head/disc firmly, then push and twist it counter-clockwise (like a medicine cap).
2) Pull the brush head/disc away from the handle.
- To attach the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc:
Push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place.
Tip: Use the protective cap to easily remove and attach the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc with a simple twist. When not in use, protect and store your Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc in its cap.