Before you go any further…..
Register your device to ensure proper warranty coverage. When you register, you'll also receive an email with a special welcome offer.
We believe very strongly in product quality. Every Clarisonic device is subjected to rigorous inspection and test procedures to ensure it meets our exacting specifications. Defective product is extremely rare. We do, however, examine returned products to help us identify product and/or process improvements.
Cleansing and infusion devices come with a warranty covering any manufacturer defect-related problems resulting from everyday use of the product.
Following are the warranty terms for each Clarisonic device:
- Clarisonic Mia®: 1 year
- Clarisonic Mia 2®: 2 years
- Clarisonic PLUS: 2 years
- Clarisonic Opal®: 2 years
- Clarisonic Pedi: 2 years
- Clarisonic Mia 3/Aria: 3 years
- Clarisonic SMART Profile: 3 years
- Clarisonic Aria PRO: 3 years
- Clarisonic Alpha Fit: 2 years
- Clarisonic Mia FIT: 2 years
- Clarisonic PRO: 3 years
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Clarisonic Consumer Care at 1-888-525-2747
For more details about what's covered, click here.
If you are experiencing charging issues with your device, please ensure you try the following:
- Have you charged your device for a full 24 hours?
- Have you tried an alternate electrical outlet?
- Are you charging your Sonic Cleansing or Sonic Infusion device correctly? Check out our Quick Start videos for charging tips.
- Has it been a long time since you last charged your device? Battery life depends on frequency of use and the speed selected, so we recommend you charge at least once every three months.
For more information about your device, including use, charging and care instructions, click on the links below
Please have your device in hand and be prepared to answer the following questions in order to proceed with your warranty replacement request:
- Have you registered your device?
- Where did you purchase your device?
- When did you purchase your device?
- Do you have an itemized proof of purchase from an authorized retailer?
- What concerns are you experiencing with the device?
If you have an authentic Clarisonic device that was purchased from an authorized retailer, and is within warranty, you will:
1. Receive a Return Authorization Number from a Clarisonic Consumer Care Representative.
2. Pack your defective device and return it to Clarisonic using the return label provided. Your Consumer Care representative will advise the components to include in the package.
3. Upon receipt of your defective device, Clarisonic will send a new equivalent device via ground shipping within 10 business days. Please note that we cannot ship warranty replacement devices to PO boxes or addresses outside the United States and do not provided expedited shipping options.
Please be aware that Limited Edition colors, seasonal colors, and patterns may not be available for your warranty replacement device.
• Please keep track of your return label information. This will help you track receipt of your defective device.
• Please keep track of the Return Authorization Number provided by your Consumer Care representative.
• To ensure there are no processing delays to your warranty order please be sure to only include the component(s) requested. If you have questions regarding what to return, these items are also listed on the Return Confirmation Slip provided by your Consumer Care Representative.
• Please retain the shipping receipt when returning the Clarisonic device.
• Products returned without an RA (Return Authorization) number will not be accepted. It is the responsibility of the sender to provide valid tracking information if confirmation of return is disputed. Clarisonic does not assume responsibility for lost or stolen product, or product being returned for warranty replacement without an RA number.
What happens if I include items not requested by Consumer Care Representative or listed on the Return Confirmation slip?
Returning items and/or component(s) not listed on the Return Confirmation Slip can cause shipping delays to your warranty order. Additionally, Clarisonic is unable to return or replace any items and/or component(s) not listed on the Return Confirmation Slip.
When does my warranty start?
Your warranty begins on the date of purchase. Proof of purchase may be required to validate purchase date and location.
Is the battery replaceable?
The battery and other components of the device are safely sealed inside the Clarisonic device to ensure the device remains waterproof. With that said, we are unable to replace the battery or any other operational components.
When I receive my warranty replacement, will I get a refurbished device?
No, you will not. All warranty replacement devices are brand new. Our warranty replacement devices come in a special warranty box and do not reflect the same packaging that appears in stores or on www.clarisonic.com.
Can I purchase another brush head cap?
We cannot replace brush head caps and they are not available for purchase. For 20% savings and complimentary shipping of your next brush head please join our Automatic Replenishment Program.
Can I get my warranty replacement engraved?
Engraving is not available for warranty replacement devices.
Do I need to return my brush head when I return my defective device?
Please keep your current brush head when returning your defective device.
When will I receive my warranty replacement?
Upon receipt of your defective device, Clarisonic will ship you a new equivalent warranty replacement device. You will receive free ground shipping in up to 10 business days.
How often should I charge my device?
At a minimum, we recommend you charge your device once every three months. Battery life depends on frequency of use and speed.
Our warranty obligations are limited to the terms set below and do not include formulation (cleanser, serums, masks, etc.) or brush heads.
1. Warranty Coverage
a) For the duration of the Warranty Period, Clarisonic warrants the Product against defects in materials and workmanship arising from Normal Use of the Product.
b) If there is a defect in the Product which is covered by this Limited Warranty, Clarisonic agrees to exchange the Product with a new equivalent Product. This is the sole remedy available for breach of warranty.
c) This Limited Warranty is exclusive of all other warranties, whether oral or written, express or implied. There are no implied warranties created by the manufacture, sale, or use of the Product. If Clarisonic cannot lawfully disclaim implied warranties under this Limited Warranty, all such warranties, including warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration of this Limited Warranty. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.
a) This warranty is limited and may be relied upon only:
(i) by the original end user of Clarisonic’s Product; and
(ii) where the Product was manufactured by or for Clarisonic and sold by an authorized distributor.
b) To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, you will be required to provide Clarisonic with original proof of purchase date or you must have registered your Product. Registering your Product permits Clarisonic to contact you in the event of a product question or recall, allows you to sign up to receive future correspondence from us and gives you easy access to the latest Clarisonic news and information.
c) This Limited Warranty does not apply where the Product is subjected to use that does not constitute Normal Use, including but not limited to personal injury or property damage arising from misuse of the Product.
Clarisonic is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of the Product, whether arising from an electrical issue or otherwise. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This Limited Warranty is valid only in the USA.
a) “Normal Use” means ordinary consumer use under normal home conditions according to the instruction manual included with the Product. It does not include using the Product with a voltage converter.
b) “Product” means Clarisonic Sonic cleansing or Sonic infusion device.
c) “Warranty Period” means 2 years from the date of purchase of the Product.*
*The length of the warranty period depends on the device purchased. Click here to see the warranty periods for all devices.