Mia 2 Tatcha Cleansing Oil Gift Set
Mia 2 facial brush with deep pore + radiance brush heads, plus Tatcha Cleanser—$244 VALUE
Our most popular facial brush, the Mia 2, is armed with our uniquely patented sonic oscillation technology. The sonic movement generates millions of powerful water bubbles that flush your pores, gently lifting and removing unwanted residue. The result? A deep clean—six times more powerful than hands alone—leaving your skin refreshed and revitalized in just 60 seconds.
Perfectly paired with Tatcha’s One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil, you can gently remove stubborn makeup and rehydrate even the most sensitive skin.
How do I use it?
1. Massage 1-2 pumps of cleansing oil with dry hands onto your dry face
2. Wet your Clarisonic brush head with warm water, turn on and select a speed
3. Follow the T-timer prompts while moving your brush in small, circular motions: 20 seconds on forehead, 20 seconds on nose/chin, and 10 seconds on each cheek
4. Rinse clean
Things to remember:
• Always remove your eye makeup before getting started
• Pressing too hard on your brush head prevents the bristles from properly moving
• Your device will automatically shut off after one minute
DEVICE COMES WITH:
Radiance Brush Head
Deep Pore Brush Head
5.1-fl oz TATCHA One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
Universal USB Charger
USB AC Power Wall Adapter
How to Use Your Clarisonic Mia 2
How to Charge Your Clarisonic Mia 2
What is Sonic Cleansing?
|A Cleansing Breakthrough|
|Cleansing is the essential first step in a healthy skin care ritual. The patented Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush uses a sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to deeply cleanse the skin far more effectively, yet more gently, than traditional superficial cleansing or simple rotating brushes. The result is noticeably smoother, more radiant skin.|
|Clarisonic Cleansing by the Numbers|
|6X||Better cleansing than hands alone||94%||Report softer skin|
|61%||Greater absorption of Vitamin C after use||90%||Report more radiant, glowing skin|
|2X||Daily use is proven safe and gentle|
How to Use Your Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush
Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic handle for 24 hours.
- Remove eye makeup by hand.
- Apply cleanser directly to moistened skin or to a damp brush head.
- Push the on/off button to turn on your cleansing brush.
- Select desired speed.
- Follow T-Timer prompts while gently moving the brush head in small circular motions. We recommend:
on Nose and Chin
on one Cheek
on other Cheek
NOTE: Keep the brush head flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
See the Clarisonic Mia 2 User Guide for more information.
How to Replace Your Brush Head
For best results, replace your brush head every 3 months.
- To remove the brush head:
1. Grip the brush head firmly, then push and twist it counter-clockwise.
2. Pull the brush head away from the handle.
- To attach the brush head:
Push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place.
Tip: Use the brush head cap to easily remove and attach the brush head with a simple twist.
Clarisonic makes a variety of interchangeable brush heads, uniquely designed and engineered for specific skin types or conditions. Visit our Brush Head Comparison Chart for more information.