We offer a 90-day, 100% money-back guarantee on our face brushes*. If you are dissatisfied for any reason with your face brush and would like to return your Clarisonic face brush purchased from an authorized retailer for a full refund (MSRP), less shipping 1-866-408-61921-888-525-2747 for a Return Authorization (RA) request within 90 calendar days of the receipt of the product. You will be provided with a FedEx Smart Post&label for the return of your product.
Upon return, credit will be applied back to original card, if purchased directly from the manufacturer. If original purchase was made from a third party, your credit will be issued via check and will be mailed within 6-8 weeks after receiving the returned product. An immediate refund may be available by returning your Clarisonic product to the retailer of your original purchase.
Please note that Clarisonic does not permit the return of or offer refunds for:
- Sonic Cleansing and sonice infusion devices purchased, new or used, from unauthorized distributors or through unauthorized distribution channels.
- Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brushes purchased more than 90 days prior
- Clarisonic Opal® Sonic Infusion Devices purchased more than 90 days prior.
- Products returned without a valid itemized receipt.
- Shipping charges.
- Orders for personalized engraving cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
- Items purchased through a gift card.
*Brush heads, cleansers, and accessories are not covered by the Clarisonic 90-day Feel and See Guarantee.
Products returned without an RA (Return Authorization) number will not be accepted. It is the responsibility of the sender to provide valid tracking information if confirmation of return is disputed. Clarisonic does not assume responsibility for lost or stolen product being returned for a refund without an RA number.
Note: Clarisonic recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Clarisonic or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking and (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.